Isle of Wight Festival Competition T&Cs
1. This competition is promoted by Every Student, Southampton (Iceni Property Management Ltd.).
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Every Student (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: tag a friend on our Facebook and/or Instagram posts and like/follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram.
5. The opening date for entries is 23/07/21. The closing date for entries is 27/08/2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. Tag a friend in the comments section.
7. Multiple entries are allowed.
8. The prize is 2 general admission weekend tickets to the Isle Of Wight Festival 2021.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. Every Student reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by via email no later than the 29/08/2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 14 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Every Student reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 29/08/2021. Every Student reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. Every Student decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to James Hamer, CAST Media Group Ltd, Hill House, Leeds, LS12 6HX.
18. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Every Student, without additional payment or permission.
22. Under no circumstances will Every Student be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. Every Student will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Tree Peaks can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. This competition is not affiliated in any way with the Isle Of Wight Festival and/or any other companies.
26. The competition winner is responsible for all other costs associated with travelling to/from the festival, including any costs incurred whilst attending the event.
27. In the event of the festival being cancelled, Every Student will not be held liable for any costs incurred.
25. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.